You know what irritates me the most? All the “How to start a SEO Company” articles from quote “SEOs” who havnt even broken 100K in annual revenue. Nothing makes my blood boil more than seeing underachieved people telling people how to strategically start a SEO company. Let’s step back for a minute, I understand what I just wrote seems very salty, however keep in mind that I’m not taking away achievements made by anyone, it’s just I believe in order to give SOLID STARTUP ADVICE, YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOURSELF.
Disclaimer: Proudly representing zero affiliate links in this article.
How to Start a SEO Company
Table of Contents (Click to Jump)
- Should or Shouldn’t You Start a SEO Agency?
- Differences between Sole-Proprietorship vs Incorporation
- Book Keeping (Your Financial Data)
- Choosing a Business Name
- Building an Agency Website / Business Website
- Are you Niching Down or Going Broad?
- Accepting Client Payments
- Building Appealing Project Proposals
- Project Management
- Advertising Yourself Without Paid Advertising
- Advertising Yourself With Paid Advertising
- Scheduling Prospect Appointments
- Tracking Client KPIs – Key Performance Indicators
- Take Away Thoughts